Eating out and enjoying a drink is a basic and long-endured pastime of people the world over, and so while the market is always there for licensed trades such as pubs, restaurants or bars, so is the risk.

These risks could be caused by the customers, inflicted by them, or could be a wholly unrelated problem with the premises, and factors outside of it.

This burden of risk is a lot for any business proprietor to handle, along with the daily running and future plans of their business.

By contacting EIC, you can be assigned a member of our team to be your point of contact from any consultation around your business, to a claim. They will be able to make you aware of any risks that relate to your pub, restaurant, café or bar, including business interruption, deterioration of stock, and loss of licence.

Depending on your business, your policy could include;

  • Building & Contents
  • Deterioration of Stock
  • Public Liability
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Loss of Licence

Why not see if we can help find the perfect cover for your pub or restaurant business?

Get in touch with EIC today for tailored insurance cover tailored the the needs of your business.

Ready to find out more? Call us on 01442 286910

Make an enquiry

Let us know your needs and we’ll be in touch shortly.

* Required. Please do not submit any sensitive data. A member of our team will get back to you on the same working day
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.