Commercial Loss Recovery Insurance

For claims above £5000 or over your policy excess, a loss adjuster is a useful person to have around. They can help you get a grasp on your losses through a detailed report, make sure your property is secure to prevent further problems, and recommend suitable repairers for any damage sustained. They can even organise temporary premises if needed.

If you have a Commercial Loss Recovery policy arranged by EIC, we can appoint a loss adjuster on your behalf, which can make the processing of larger claims losses that much easier and quicker.

Any correspondence with your insurance provider will handled collaboratively by your appointed loss adjuster and EIC account handler, to give you confidence in the claims process and outcome at a time of crisis.

Get a quote